THABANG is an organisation that empowers children, families and communities to restore their dignity and independence.
- To provide centres for the reception, care and development for orphans, vulnerable children and youth.
- To empower the children in our care by providing educational opportunities and skills development.
- To empower family structures through therapeutic services, advocacy to families and communities, through partnership with other stakeholders.
- We value equality of all human beings.
- We encourage participation of our beneficiaries and staff.
- We value transparency, honesty, integrity and accountability.
- We prioritise our vision and mission.
- We value mutual respect of people and properties.
- We value commitment to serving the needs of our beneficiaries